Get to Know Me
So, with a new month comes new vibes, goals, plans, accomplishments, etc. This month I felt like maybe we should get to know eachother a bit more. Really, you’re getting to know me lol. How much do you really know about me? Is my name really Renee’? Dropping gems below. Savor them.
I’m literally answering these with the first thing that comes to mind.
- Are you named after anyone? No - my name was supposed to be Ashley, but my dad won the battle so Reneé it was. I’m not mad about it at all.
- When was the last time you cried? Today actually. A few tears for my little one.
- Do you have kids? An angel in the sky
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hell yea, I’d probably be bff’s with me haha.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? I wouldn’t say a lot, but enough lol. Especially with my close friends.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably their eyes because I stare into their soul (see, sarcastic answer smh).
- What is your eye color? The basic brown color lol
- Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings of course - I have fairytale vibes from time to time.
- Favorite smells? Clean, fresh, tropical, sometimes masculine smells. Pretty much seasonal except pumpkin.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I studied abroad in Paris for one month. Most amazing trip of my life.
- Do you have any special talents? Depends on the definition of special. I don’t think so though.
- Where were you born? Saginaw, Michigan.
- What are your hobbies? Okay, so I enjoy blogging, youtube, wine, reading, exploring cities, dogs, church and events. I guess I actually shared the things I like that aren’t really hobbies but whatever.
- Do you have any pets? Yes, 3 dogs!
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, 2 brothers.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Okay, I can answer this so many ways is that sad lol? Corporate answer - HR manager for potentially a fortune 500 company. Realistic answer - Stay-at-home mom running a successful ecomm based business building life with my husband and over seeing the singles ministry at church (my giving back to the world lol)
- Who was your first best friend? My neighbor Krystal. She lived across the fence from me lol.
- How tall are you? The doctors tell me 5’4 1/2. We all know thats a lie. 5’5 for real.
- Funniest moment throughout school? I don’t know, probably anything that involved Kenaye Carter. Don’t ever forget that name. Kenaye Carter - I hope she’s reading this.
- How many countries have you visited? Just one. Wait, is the Bahamas apart of America? Mmm…potentially 2 *shrugs*
- What are your favorite/worst subject in High School? Favorite - Social studies, worst - Math.
- What is your favorite drink? Okay, theres a few ways to answer this…
- Juice? Fruit Punch/ Kiwi-Strawberry
- Alcohol? Mojito, Moscow Mule, or Hennessy
- Wine? Riesling
23. How many Boyfriends have you had? Plead the 5th. Lol, no, but enough to write a book about having boyfriends and make money off it lol #LifeLessons
24. Favorite childhood memory? Spending Sunday’s with my dad - listening to old school music, washing/waxing his sports cars and taking about life. I cherish those days the most.
25. Tell us one of your bad habits? Peeling shellac off my nails. You’d think I learned by now.
Leave a comment below, tell me how you can relate? Or what you love!